MuRiCo6 - Bologna, June 26-28th, 2019
- Mechanics of Historical Masonry: Testing and Modeling
- Performance of Strengthened Masonry with Composites (FRP, FRCM, TRM, SRG)
- Performance in Masonry/Composites Coupling: Bond, Special Connections, Fracture, Fatigue, Fire, Durability
- Appropriate Composites Techniques Evolution for Historical Construction strengthening
- First Aid and Provisional Devices in Historical Structures with collapse risk after seismic shock
- Criticism on Existing Guide Lines, standards and Praxis in Masonry/Composites Coupling.
Proposed Special Sessions:
- Advanced Structural Health Monitoring of Historic Structures (SHM) in emergency state
- Acoustic Emissions, Optic Fibres Sensors et alia
- FRCM Composites
- Composites FRP structures ancillary to masonry Constructions
PROCEEDINGS AND INDEXING
The accepted papers will be included in the Conference Proceedings and published in the periodical Key Engineering Materials (www.ttp.net) indexed in SCOPUS and other major index services.